Fast Facts About Blueface
Johnathan Jamall Michael Porter, better known as Blueface, was born on January 20th, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. Growing up in the Mid-City neighborhood of central LA, the young Porter frequently switched schools and had to relocate multiple times due to his parents’ divorce. His father eventually moved to Oakland, California, and, after living in Santa Clarita Valley with his mother for a time, Porter joined his father there.
- Porter ended up moving again in high school, this time to San Fernando Valley, where he went to Arleta high school.
- Johnathan played alto saxophone in the marching band in high school, but that wasn’t his only extracurricular activity. He also had a prominent place on the football team as a starting quarterback. Porter was an exceptional football player, and he eventually got a placement on the Fayetteville State University team.
- Before he started his rap career, Porter had become a college football player. He was with Fayetteville until 2016. That year, he committed to pursuing a career in rap.
- Porter is 6’ 4” tall, an impressive height that made him even more formidable on the football field.
- In the video for the remix of “Thotiana,” Blueface calls back to his days as a football player. In the video, Porter stars as a star high school quarterback who leaves behind his team to pursue celebrity status.
- Blueface is thought to have a net worth of approximately $4 million.
- In 2019, Blueface scored his biggest hit with the aforementioned “Thotiana,” a track that went on to peak at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song features fellow rappers Cardi B and YG.