Fast Facts About JXDN
JXDN is Jaden Isaiah Hossler, a TikTok star from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Born on February 8th, 2001, in Dallas, Texas, Jaden is now 20 years old and is an Aquarius. He is best known for comedic content, dance videos, and, recently, his music. He released his first single, “Comatose,” in March 2020.
- Jaden is a gifted illustrator, and his first post on Instagram was a photo of a drawing that he made. The post was uploaded on July 20th, 2016.
- He has two sisters, Sophie and Haley, and his parents are John Wilson Hossler and Amy Hossler.
- After spending his early life in Texas, Jaden and his family moved to Tennessee, where he went to high school at Grace Baptist Academy. Jaden grew up Christian, but his musical exposure was far wider than just contemporary Christian radio as a kid. He grew up on pop and classic rock and showed an interest in music at an early age.
- Before becoming a Tiktok star and accomplished musician, Jaden was involved in high school theater.
- In the past, Jaden has struggled with depression and suicidal ideation, issues that he has been open with throughout his career. During the darkest time of his life – his senior year of high school – he mainly listened to Juice Wrld and XXXTentacion.
TikTok and His Rise to Fame
- Jaden was originally a member of the Sway House, a group of TikTok influencers who lived together in a mansion in Los Angeles. The group included Kio Cyr, Noah Beck, Quinton Griggs, Bryce Hall, and several other popular young stars from TikTok. The group is defunct as of 2021.
- His earliest TikTok content was original music, a hint at what was to come for Jaden. The first video he uploaded to TikTok was a video of him playing an original song on the Ukulele in the summer of 2019. A few months later, Jaden joined Sway House, which helped him gain traction on the platform.
- In 2020, Jaden signed to DTA Records, the label created by Travis Barker, one of the members of Blink-182.
- Jaden previously dated Mads Lewis, a popular TikTok star. He is now dating musician and TikToker Nessa Barrett, with who he collaborated on her song “La Di Die.” The track explores inauthenticity and the perils of being a celebrity and moving to Hollywood.
- Hossler’s debut album, Tell Me About Tomorrow, is scheduled to release on July 2nd, 2021, via DTA Records.